Creative and playfull orkshop led by Léa Marchet (Atelier_tetrapak) graphiste-artiste de formation.
Thanks to the Fablab’s technology, you will have the opportunity to produce prints of your own images from engraved wooden plate using the laser cutter.
Curious ? ? Come and discover a unique way to experiment together with a printing method that combines traditional techniques and new technologies.
This workshop will teach you to:
- Discover and experiment with a printing method that combines different techniques.
- Prepare digital images for use in the dedicated software – safely and optimally use the laser machine
- Safely and optimally use the laser cutting machine
- Initiate your first cutting
- Ink and print your own creation !
There are no necessary prerequisites.
We will use water-based ink, but it is advisable to wear an apron or suitable clothes.