A practical, fun and exciting full-day workshop. The ideal KICKstart to further progress and advance in personal projects by your own
Take part in building a retro-gaming arcade cabinet from A to Z.
This manufacturing workshop offers immersion in all the necessary steps for this creation.
- From the design and assembly of the hardware : including CNC milling, 3D printing, graphic pimping using the vinyl cutting or lasercut
- And assembly of the software : including wiring, micro-soldering, electronics, button configuration, programming, Rasperry Pi, and more.
Join this experience of anyone who loves “learning by doing” in a stimulating and innovative environment.
- Discover ODC and its community-based Fablab, its projects and missions
- Explore Fablabs and their philosophy, peer-to-peer learning and innovation
- Participate in the construction, hardware assembly and software configuration of an arcade cabinet