Come discover the potential of 3D printing and learn how to use it! An impressive technology (yet not so difficult to master), 3D printing will allow you to concretise your ideas for objects, repair an already existing one, or simply experiment. Whether by using already modelised files or by doing the modelling yourself, on this occasion you will learn to:
- understand the functioning of a 3D printer and its various technologies.
- discover the countless resource sites for 3D file sharing.
- configure your file for printing in the dedicated software (slicer).
- use the machine safely and optimally.
- launch your first printing!
Taking this workshop will enable you to use this machine during Open Fabs! Note that this workshop does not offer an introduction to a 3D modelling software